Tuesday, June 22, 2010

They're "IN" They're "OUT!"

I am soo diggin' these printed shorts, and yet they are SOO HOT right now! Move ova' old boring denim shorts their "IN" and your kinda out.. As we all know Whitney Port is the Queen B of this trend, and knows how to rock them!  Move ova' boring ol' tee-shirts! Crop tops are movin' "IN!" Crop tops are the new CRAZE of Hollywood!  They are a new spin on the classic t-shirt that I ADORE! What makes me love them more is that they look "banannas" with these shorts!  I would recommend picking out ones in solid colors, so then your eyes don't go too crazy.  I would also pair them with some bracelets, gladiator sandals or wooden wedges, and a bohemian braid to the side to add some drama..Now I'm loving it!
              Whitney Port
        The crop top CRAZE!


Cargo Pants are the new "hot shots" in Hollywood! They are being sported on every celeb that is anybody!  Move on ova' boring ol' capri's their is someone NEW in town!  These pants are my new OBSESSION! When I went to New York City I tried on a pair of J Brands Cargos and they were ahhmazing! They are supposed to fit like a glove, so you just do a little dance called "the J Brand dance"to put them on! hehe.. I promise doing the dance is totally worth it when you see the final result! You'll be in LOVE!
      All the celebs that LOVE Cargos!
       My FAVORITE Cargos by J Brand
  

No comments:

Post a Comment