Sunday, June 20, 2010

Shopping in the C I T Y!


I LOVE this outfit! When I picked it out I used Whitney Port as my inspiration. Whitney is all about florals, and loose flowy shirts in nude colors. I then threw in a fedora, and Jeffrey Campbell platforms whichs which I ended up purchasing because I was SOO OBSESSED! Jeffrey Campbell shoes are seriously the BOMB.COM!
Love this shirt it is GORGE!! And it gets better..LOOK BELOW!!
NOW..I know your going nuts! This piece is so great because you can dress it up, or dress it down. For a daytime look pair it with leggings, or cargo pants then some killer shoes such as platform heels! For Night You could still wear it with leggings but change up the shoes. To add some DRAMA throw on some high black pumps & a chic purse! One of my absolute faves is the Chanel classic flip bag which is "Banannas!" Slap on some red lipstick, and do a cateye, and now we're talkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment